How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Monday, December 08, 2014

T shirts

This time of year it seems like we get a half dozen catalogs in the mail each day.  I enjoy browsing through some of them, especially the ones with T shirts with amusing slogans on them.  Here are a few of this years favorites.

Lets eat grandma
Lets eat, grandma
-----------------------
Commas save lives

The past, present, and future walked into a bar.
It was tense.

I dream of a society where
 a chicken can cross the road
 without its motives questioned.

All the good chemistry jokes
Argon

Know Jesus
Know Peace

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings
when I called you stupid.
I really thought you already knew.

Dear Algebra,
Stop asking me to find your X.
She's not coming back.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons.
For you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I like cats.
I just can't eat a whole one by myself.

If life gives you melons,
you might be dyslexic.

I'm the boss.
My wife said I could be.

Cole's Law:  Thinly sliced cabbage

I love sleeping.
Its like being dead without the commitment.

If you fall, I'll be there.
                         --Floor

Do Not Steal!
The government hates competition.

Yes I do have a
Beautiful Daughter!
I also have a gun, a shovel, and an alibi.


If GUNS kill people,
I guess PENCILS misspell words,
CARS drive drunk,
and SPOONS make people fat.

These were thy merchants in all sorts of things, in blue clothes, and broidered work, and in chests of rich apparel, bound with cords, and made of cedar, among thy merchandise.
Ezekiel 27:24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home