How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rejoice

I believe that someday on my deathbed, there will be only one thing that really matters to me. That my children are all born again believers.

Today we had the privilege of attending the last baptism.

I am a blessed man.

I thank God for his great love, mercy, and for sending us Christ.
I thank Jesus for his sacrifice of life and blood.
I thank my wife for sharing my life and her faithfulness.
I thank my parents, extended family, and church family for their support, prayers, and heritage of faith.
I thank my children for their compliance, submission, and obedience to the Gospel.

Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
1 Peter 1:8

I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

Mark 1:8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home