How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Good News!

Son #2 has humbled himself and in faith turned to Christ and his atoning blood for his salvation!

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
Luke 15:10

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
3 John 1:4

O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 107:1

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow;
praise him, all creatures here below;
praise him above, ye heavenly host;
praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Amen.

6 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Praise God - What encouraging news! I can move him to another category on my prayer list tonight! Our prayers are with him.

Love,
Elliot & Pam

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Christian reader that you do not know, but who has enjoyed your insightful writing very much, is delighted to hear such wonderful news.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger fritzmb said...

Matt told us the wonderful news. We rejoice with you!

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous karen said...

I am so happy and thankful!! I checked this am cause I had a feeling you would comment. We love you all and praise God for His goodness to mankind and especially your family at this special time.

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news!

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Old Farmer said...

Thanks to all for your prayers and support!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home