How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

T-Shirts

Seen on the back of T-Shirts recently. For all of us carnivores.

vegetarian (vej' eter' ean) n: Old Indian word for bad hunter.

I Love Animals . . . they taste great!

There's a place for all of God's creatures - right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy!

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die.
Genesis 27:4

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Wendi said...

How about this one:

Vegetables aren't what you eat. It's what your food eats.

..or somethin like that. :)

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Old Farmer said...

I like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home