How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Cats

So many cats . . . so few recipes!

The old farmer and his wife finally joined the modern world and bought smart phones.  Now I can make phone calls with an expensive phone that has to be charged every day instead of a free phone that I charge every week or two.  And now in social situations, I can stare at my hand instead of paying attention to what's going on around me.
Since the new phone has a decent camera, I am going to try to take more pictures.  While feeding the cats last week, I snapped some pictures for my granddaughters.  I feed cats in two different places, plus one group eats dog food.  All but one or two of the cats are wild.  They will only let you get close when you feed them.  Many won't even show until after I am gone, so I have never gotten a count of how many we actually have right now.  It's at least 20 and maybe as high as 30.

The barn cats.


 The darker and black cats seem to like to eat from the dog dish.  There are 4 or 5 of them in this picture.

 The shed cats.

The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.
Psalm 34:10

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Christy Schrock said...

The sad truth about smartphones for some. Love all the cats :)

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger D said...

Glad to see you feed the cats... we seem to have a multiplying cat supply around here too! Honestly, I really LOVE cats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home