How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finished

At 10:45 last night I finished planting our last field of soybeans. So, today feels a little like April 16 does to a tax accountant. I didn't take the day off, but it definitely was a low stress day of work. We are about a month later than the ideal finish time, but so far the crops that have emerged look good.

Our Internet has been down for 3 days, so I'm trying to go thru all the email that has been stacking up in the inbox. There is also a lot of bookwork that has been put off that I need to get to soon.

For now should I have lain still and been quiet, I should have slept: then had I been at rest,
Job 3:13

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home