How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Saturated

We received 2.7 inches of rain Tues.night/Wednesday. We didn't need any of it. It's supposed to rain again tomorrow. Another week of planting delays. At night we are serenaded by the sound of frogs in all the puddles and ponds.

On the bright side, since I wasn't in the field, I got to attend my last choral concert at EHS. My daughter surprised us with a solo. She did very well. Even though I don't understand the Scottish brogue very well.

And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch forth thine hand with thy rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up upon the land of Egypt.
Exodus 8:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home