How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

On Sunday night, we realized that Christmas was only about two weeks away. That means that I had better start my Christmas shopping soon or I might not find what I need. So, despite the ice storms, the last two days I have made great strides on whittling down the list that has been assigned to me. I actually enjoy shopping - but I usually buy too much for myself! Especially when I go into a book store. So many books, so little time! Things are definitely slowing down around here for the holidays and its time to start enjoying winter.

Many will entreat the favor of the prince: and every man is a friend to him that giveth gifts. Proverbs 19:6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home