How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Furnace

Last night the women in the house finally persuaded me to turn the furnace on for the first time this fall.
I enjoy sleeping in "camping weather" conditions, but I gave in to those who prefer warmth. We always have to put up we the smell of burnt dust for a couple of hours after the furnace has been off for long periods of time. So, I guess we are set for winter now.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Luke said...

You lasted one day longer than I did. My wife convinced me to turn it on Sunday night when we got back from Lexington, but it hasn't been set higher than 68 yet. :-)

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

when the basement is warmer than my bedroom... it's time to turn it on. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home