How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pie

We travelled alot as we were raising our kids. We spent a lot of our car time listening to tapes. Many times I heard Farmer Barr telling the story "Tom-Tit-Tot". In it there are some lines that came to mind today.

My daughter has eaten five pies today,
My daughter has eaten five pies today.

Today, I can say; My daughter has baked four pies today, My daughter has baked four pies today.

Apple, Peach, Cherry. I hope they save some for me! Really big smile!

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us come! And I do believe we let a little pie! :-)

Mike

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

We did save some for you. So far I had some for breakfast, lunch, and supper. :D I like pie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home