How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Friday, August 30, 2013

Soda Pop

I have been getting the Lehman Hardware catalog for the last 30 or so years.  Since we were in Ohio, we decide to drive up to Kidron and visit it.  It's a neat store that started out selling supplies and non-electric appliances to the Amish community.  They still have all that plus much more that caters to tourists.  It was a unique place to visit.  I bought a couple of Amish straw hats as well as some maple syrup.


They have an extensive selection of soda pop.  I decided to try a few oddball flavors as well as one of my childhood favorites, Bubble Up.  I haven't tried the Bacon or Sweet Corn yet, but it should be interesting.


He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried.
Numbers 6:3

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

So I'm dying to know what bacon and sweet corn soda taste like...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home