How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

B & N

I took my wife and daughter out to Red Lobster last night. We dropped into Barnes & Noble afterwards to do a little shopping and I came out with no books! And it was my birthday!
But a couple days ago my son-in-law had brought me three bags of Louis L'Amour books to read, so I really am not lacking for reading material.

Daughter#1 made me a popcorn cake, my wife made me a cherry pie, and daughter#2 sprang for a quart of DQ ice cream to top the pie.
I am a happy man.

Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.
Psalm 144:15

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

... and you have a dump truck! :D You can be the next happy man and his dump truck... we just need to get you some bibs...

so, how was the popcorn cake? not enough marshmallowy stuff? too many kernals? sorry. the next one will be better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home