How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Hair Cut

Meanwhile, as the monsoon continues . . .

I last visited the barber a couple weeks before quarantine.  So, it's been seven or eight weeks since my last haircut.  I thought about just being shaggy until quarantine is lifted, since I don't see people regularly anyway.  But, it sounds like our Governor wants us to stay in another month.  So, late the other night before I jumped into the shower, I decided to cut my own hair.  I used to cut my sons' hair and I have the equipment.  But cutting your own hair often can be disastrous.  Especially trying to cut the back while looking into the big mirror with a handheld mirror in one hand and the clippers in the other.  Everything is backwards!  I went slow and just took a little off at a time, and eventually was satisfied that it was shorter with no major divots.  The next morning I did a little more trimming, and the old farmers' wife didn't even notice that I had cut it.  I call that success!

There will be no before or after photos.

All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto the Lord, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow.
Numbers 6:5

   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home