How Great The Yield From A Fertile Field

Random musings from an old farmer about life, agriculture, and faith

Thursday, June 26, 2008

25

Today was the Old Farmer and his lovely wife's 25th anniversary! Our children planned a celebration for us a week and a half ago and invited family, some of our friends, and wedding party for a singing. We had a good turnout and we enjoyed the evening. Last week we took an anniversary trip to Charleston, SC (I'll share some highlights of that later). So, we didn't do anything special today.
Twenty-five years looks like a long time when viewing it from the front end, but looking back it is amazing how fast it went by. It's been a real blessing and we have much to be thankful for. I was going to wear my wedding suit to church Wednesday night (to the embarrassment of my children), but I couldn't find it. Maybe they hid it from me.


On the back of my engagement watch my wife had this verse engraved.

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 18:19

2 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger fritzmb said...

Congratulations, and may the Lord continue to direct and bless your lives!

M&M

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

we didn't hide it! it's in the attic somewhere...

you should wear it this weekend while we are gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home